For Cardiac Device Specialists, Cardiology Physicians, Fellows, Registrars and Allied Professionals.
ACDC Mission Statement
To advance and improve the clinical standards and practice in the field of cardiac devices.
The Australasian Cardiac Devices Conference (ACDC) is the only conference in Australia dedicated to the field of cardiac devices. The aim is to gather together highly respected local and international speakers with the aim of providing an innovative forum for the review and discussion of current topics relevant to cardiac device specialists in an exciting, provocative and inspiring format. CEPIA will strive to ensure this is the premier cardiac device event in Australasia.
Our world renowned international keynote speaker will headline 7 sessions across the two day scientific program, along with many highly respected local speakers to ensure the content is well balanced, practical and relevant.
Session 1: ICD Management
Session 2: AF / Clinical Management
Session 3: CRT Management
Session 4: Cases from the Real World
Session 5: Remote Monitoring Management
Session 6: CIED Management
Session 7: Case of the Year (Apple TV 4K prize)
Download the xxxx Flyer here (TBA)
Click here to Register now for ACDC xxxx (TBA)
- 7 focused sessions on practical and current topics
- Stimulating debate on a controversial topic
- Cases From The Real World deliver practical insights into common management issues
- Complimentary cocktail evening at the conclusion of Day 1 provides an opportunity to socialise with colleagues, share trends & topics within a relaxed environment
- Case of the Year at the end of Day 2 – winner receives an Apple TV 4K
ACDC Now Live Streamed as Webinar
Would love to attend but can’t afford the time away from home or work? Well fret no more because ACDC will now be available to view via online webinar.
You can watch it live or anytime after it’s completion via secure link. All delegates who physically attend will receive complimentary access to the webinar.
To register to attend via Webinar only simply choose the Webinar option after you’ve clicked on the Register Now link and you will be given the codes to the secure login.
- Early Bird (up to 14 February xxxx) 1 day = $330; 2 days = $550
- Standard (from 15 February xxxx) 1 day = $440; 2 days = $750
- Webinar Early Bird (up to 14 February xxxx) 1 day = $200; 2 days = $350
- Webinar Standard (from 15 February xxxx) 1 day = $275; 2 days = $475
- Group Discounts
- Register 5-9 participants to receive a 10% discount
- Register 10 or more participants to receive a 15% discount
- PICSA members receive a 10% discount
All requests for cancellations or refunds must be made in writing to CEPIA and are subject to the following conditions:
Requests received >45 days prior to conference commencement: 75% refund.
Requests received 45-30 days prior to conference commencement: 50% refund.
No refunds or discounts will be given for failure to attend
Jason Riley BSc Grad Dip Cardiac EP
Dr David O’Donnell MD FRACP
Warringal Private Hospital; Austin Health
Dr Stephen Pavia MBBS FRACP
Assoc Prof Glenn Young MBBS FRACP FCSANZ
Centre for Heart Rhythm Disorders, University of Adelaide
Senior Visiting Cardiologist, Royal Adelaide Hospital
Dr Nigel Lever MBCBH FRACP
Auckland City Hospital
Keynote speaker xxxx
Case of the Year Submissions
The conference will conclude with delegates being able to present their own “Case of the Year”. The best case will be awarded an Apple TV 4K. The cases will be judged by the audience.
If you wish to present a case study and be eligible for the Apple TV 4K prize, you must submit your case study to the organising committee for review no later than Friday 28 February xxxx. All registered delegates are eligible and encouraged to submit a case for consideration.
You will be contacted by the committee shortly thereafter to inform you whether your case has been accepted and is able to be presented. Cases will not be accepted on the day.
Due to time constraints not all cases may be eligible for presentation. The decision of the judges is final, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
Please email your case study to email@example.com