2020 (for students whose fees are either paid by or reimbursed by an organisation)
- Individual modules – AUD $3,500 for online payments (AUD $3,750 if invoice required)
- Three module package – AUD $9,000 for online payments (AUD $9,500 if invoice required)
- Online Special!! – Receive up to $500 discount if enrolment and payment is completed online
- For students whose fees are not reimbursed by an organisation please click here
- Click HERE to register now and secure your position in the course
The deadline for registrations are as follows:
- Module A: by 17 January 2020
- Module B: by 15 May 2020
- Module C: by 28 August 2020
The course registration fee covers attendance at all modules, course materials, handouts, tutorials, 12 month minimum access to online education tools at www.cepia.com.au, morning/afternoon teas and lunches. Each participant will also receive a free iPad, with lifelong access to the course material app, which includes regular updates (*one iPad per participant only, must be enrolled in all 3 modules). Travel and accommodation is not included and must be organised by the participant.
The CEPIA Graduate Diploma of Cardiac Electrophysiology is designed with the expectation that all modules will be attended. Individual modules may be attended in isolation, however the qualification will only be awarded after successful completion of all three modules.
For registration to be complete all monies must be received prior to course commencement.
Scholarships for 2020
Scholarships have generously been provided for suitable candidates to attend this course by the following:
- Abbott (formerly St. Jude Medical Australia)
- Biosense Webster
- Medtronic Australia
- GE Healthcare
- Boston Scientific
The scholarship will cover full registration fees for the 3 Module Package (valued at $9,500). All other expenses (e.g. travel, accommodation etc) must be paid for by the individual.
To apply for this scholarship please email firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
- An application letter stating
- Your current place of employment and residence
- Why you feel you would benefit from attending the course
- Your current experience in EP
- Whether you perform 2D and / or 3D mapping procedures
- Whether you have support from your manager / supervisor to enrol in this intensive course
- A current Curriculum Vitae
Your application must be received no later than 5pm on 30 November 2019 for your application to be eligible. These scholarships are only available to permanent residents or citizens of Australia and New Zealand.
The decision of allocation is made by an independent panel who will access each candidate on their own merits and distribute the scholarships as deemed appropriate.
Applicants will be notified in early December 2019 of the outcome of their application.
All requests for cancellations or refunds for the CEPIA Graduate Diploma of Cardiac Electrophysiology Three (3) Module Package deal must be made in writing to CEPIA and are subject to the following conditions:
- Requests received >45 days prior to course commencement– 75% refund
- Requests received 45-30 days prior to course commencement – 50% refund
- Requests received <30 days prior to course commencement – No refund
- No refunds or discounts will be given for failure to attend.
All requests for cancellations or refunds for individual modules of the CEPIA Graduate Diploma of Cardiac Electrophysiology must be made in writing to CEPIA and are subject to the following conditions:
- Requests received >45 days prior to module commencement – 75% refund
- Requests received between 45-30 days prior to module commencement – 50% refund
- Requests received <30 days prior to module commencement – No refund
No refunds or discounts will be given for failure to attend.
- CEPIA uses a holding account procedure to ensure that the terms of the refund policy can be met.
- Where circumstances prevent a participant from notifying absence up until thirty (30) days prior to commencement of the program, then the total fee may be refunded, less administration costs. Alternately, the fee can be transferred to another program. Each individual case will be looked at on its own merits.
- Cancellation should be made through the CEPIA office. Where participants have an acceptable reason for not completing the course they will be able to (a) transfer to a future course and complete their training or (b) receive a refund relevant to the amount of time left to the course, less administration costs.
Summary of Penalties
Online Assessment Late Penalty
Due to administrative requirements associated with the marking of online assessments, a fee of AUD $50 will be incurred for every calendar day an assessment is overdue (up to a maximum of AUD $500).
Workbook Submission Late Penalty
Due to administrative requirements associated with the marking of workbooks, a fee of AUD $50 will be incurred for every calendar day a workbook is overdue (up to a maximum of AUD $500).
Online Assessment Resit Penalty
The fee to resit any online assessment is AUD $100 per assessment.
Workbook Resubmission Penalty
- If 1-5 tasks need to be resubmitted, there will be no fee incurred for remarking
- If 6-10 tasks need to be resubmitted, a fee of AUD $50 will be incurred for remarking
- If 11 or more tasks need to be resubmitted, a fee of AUD $100 will be incurred for remarking
- If a student is required to resubmit a 3rd time (i.e. their 4th workbook submission in total) they must first book a Skype Tutorial. Further submissions will not be accepted until this has been completed.
Request for a Second Certificate
If a student requires another copy of their certificate for any reason (damaged, lost etc) a fee of AUD $30 will be charged before another copy will be sent.