|Grad Dip EP||$9,500.00|
2021 (for students whose fees are either paid by or reimbursed by an organisation)
- AUD $9,500 for online payments
- For students whose fees are not paid for or reimbursed by an organisation please click here
The course registration fee covers all 4 modules course materials, case studies, tutorials, hands-on demonstrations, live-streamed workshops and access to personal online tutorials. Each student will also receive free lifelong access to the Grad.Dip.EP app, which contains all course material.
The CEPIA Graduate Diploma of Cardiac Electrophysiology is designed with the expectation that all modules will be completed. Individual modules may be completed in isolation, however the qualification will only be awarded after successful completion of all four modules.
For registration to be complete all monies must be received prior to course commencement.
Scholarships for 2021
Scholarships have generously been provided for suitable candidates to attend this course by the following:
The scholarship will cover full registration fees for the 4 Module Package (valued at $9,500).
To apply for this scholarship please email email@example.com the following information:
- An application letter stating
- Your current place of employment and residence
- Why you feel you would benefit from attending the course
- Your current experience in EP
- Whether you perform 2D and / or 3D mapping procedures
- Whether you have support from your manager / supervisor to enrol in this intensive course
- A current Curriculum Vitae
Your application must be received no later than 5pm on 31 December 2020 for your application to be eligible. These scholarships are only available to permanent residents or citizens of Australia and New Zealand.
The decision of allocation is made by an independent panel who will access each candidate on their own merits and distribute the scholarships as deemed appropriate.
Applicants will be notified in early January 2021 of the outcome of their application.
All requests for cancellations or refunds must be made in writing to CEPIA and are subject to the following conditions:
- Requests received 1-14 days after date of payment: 50% refund.
- Requests received >14 days after date of payment: No refund.
- No refunds or discounts will be given for enrolling but not viewing or participating in any or partial online content
- CEPIA uses a holding account procedure to ensure that the terms of the refund policy can be met.
- Where circumstances prevent a participant from notifying absence up until thirty (30) days prior to commencement of the program, then the total fee may be refunded, less administration costs. Alternately, the fee can be transferred to another program. Each individual case will be looked at on its own merits.
- Cancellation should be made through the CEPIA office. Where participants have an acceptable reason for not completing the course they will be able to (a) transfer to a future course and complete their training or (b) receive a refund relevant to the amount of time left to the course, less administration costs.
Summary of Penalties
Online Assessment Resit Penalty
- If the initial (first) attempt is unsuccessful (fail), then students are able to resit the assessment free of charge (i.e the first resit / second attempt is free). Note that a new bank of questions will be delivered (i.e. the same questions will not be repeated)
- If this second attempt (first resit) is again unsuccessful, then the student must schedule a mandatory personal online tutorial before commencing their third attempt (second resit), which will also incur a AUD$100 penalty fee to sit the assessment
- For each subsequent failed attempt there will be a mandatory requirement to schedule a personal online tutorial and incur a AUD$100 penalty before attempting to resit another online assessment
Workbook Resubmission Penalty
- If 1-10 tasks need to be resubmitted, there will be no fee incurred for remarking
- If 11-20 tasks need to be resubmitted, a fee of AUD $50 will be incurred for remarking
- If 21 or more tasks need to be resubmitted, a fee of AUD $100 will be incurred for remarking
- If this second submission (first resubmission) is again unsatisfactory, then the student must schedule a mandatory personal online tutorial before attempting their third submission (second resubmission)
- For each subsequent failed resubmission there will be a mandatory requirement to schedule a personal online tutorial before attempting to resubmit any further tasks
Request for a Second Certificate
If a student requires another copy of their certificate for any reason (damaged, lost etc) a fee of AUD $30 will be charged before another copy will be sent.